Thursday, September 6, 2012

Doggie Dress Up


Summer has certainly been for the dogs lately.  There was an event for dogs in Nelsonville this last week.  A parade and contest for these guys.    Even my husband had a good time!

Here's little Abby all dressed up as a princess!

It was fun dressing up the fur kids!  Here's Jessie as the Red Baron!  Eat your heart out, Snoopy!

Jessie even won a prize because of his big beautiful ears!  He got a gift certificate for a doggie day care spa.

The past couple of weekends, I helped with dog transports from the Oklahoma fires being placed in different rescue groups in Mo, Ill, IN, and Ohio.  I drove the leg from Springfield, OH to Columbus, OH.  The first week there 14 dogs in my car, which included my 2 who went for the ride:)  This past weekend there were only 2 rescues going and of course my 2 fur kiddos that helped.  Going on a rescue mission here in a moment, will tell you all about it in the next post! 


6 comments:

Lynn Holland said...

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE keep them doggie pics coming. Both me and hubby look forward to seeing the little tinkers
Lynn and Philip in the UK

Pam said...

you have been a busy lady with the dog rescue. What a wonderful thing for you to do.

Your little ones are so cute. I can see why he won for best ears.

Mary Helen-Art Saves Lives said...

God Bless you sweet angel!!!!

Mary Helen-Art Saves Lives said...

God bless you sweet angel. Mary Helen Fernandez Stewart

Norma Soulet (AZArtist) said...

Hi Wanda Sweetie,
I am back!
Love all the photos of cute dogs.
You have been really busy but I know you enjoy what you do. You are such a caring and good hearted person....
Lots of blessings and hugs

Norma Soulet (AZArtist) said...

Hi Wanda Sweetie,
I am back!
Love all the photos of cute dogs.
You have been really busy but I know you enjoy what you do. You are such a caring and good hearted person....
Lots of blessings and hugs